What We Believe
• God exists, and that He is a personal being of wonderful power, goodness, and love.
• God has revealed himself to humanity through the Bible and through the life and work of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.
• The world exists because God created it. Thus, everything belongs to Him and every person is loved by Him.
• All human beings have dignity because they were created by God in His own image.
• This world has evil and suffering in it because human beings have fallen and sinned, and are estranged from God,
and from each other.
• God has intervened in this world to deal with sin and heal suffering through the life, death, and resurrection of his Son,
• God has revealed the truth about Himself in the scriptures. The Bible is our authoritative guide in faith and action.
• God sent his Son, Jesus, to be the Savior of the world. Jesus lived, taught, died, and rose again for our sakes.
He is our master and teacher and savior and friend.
• The Spirit of God indwells the life of every believer in Jesus Christ.
• The Church is God's people, whom he loves. Our fellowship is with God and with one another as his family.
• He invites everyone who is willing to follow Jesus to join the church.
• There is hope. We know one day Jesus will return and God will set the world right.
A more comprehesive statement of our faith can be found here.